The Simulation Agency works with businesses to create and execute sustainable strategies related to the introduction of new technology. We are an effective and strategic influencer. We work with systems integrators and other internal and external change agents to create desirable organizational cultures and lead businesses through change.
We offer practical guidance relevant to:
- understanding and defining business challenges;
- aligning strategy with capability and market needs;
- developing and implementing governance frameworks;
- defining knowledge specialisation and risk;
- building brand in the marketplace to generate and fulfil business opportunities.
- identifying potential risks associated with change and anticipated points of resistance, and developing specific plans to mitigate and address the concerns.
- conducting change readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to understand manner.
- developing a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- ensuring there are mechanisms to support routinely harvesting savings.